Voting

Friday, October 25, 2013

Holiday Card Workshop ~ Don't Need To Be Local!

I thought today I'd share the cards I made. They are the sample cards for a workshop I am planning next month. If you are in San Diego and want to sign up for the workshop...we are going to make 6 cards. The cost of the workshop is $15.00. Contact me for the dates I have open.

 
If you are not local and want to make them I can ship them to you pre-cut / pre-stamped for $20.00. Or, if you think you would like to make more than 6 cards (or like to stamp them yourself) I can give you a list of the products I used...you can order them from my website and I'll send you an email with the cutting sizes for the cards (no charge with order from my site). I think the cards came out adorable!






  

No comments:

Post a Comment