Voting

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ Halloween

Today I'm sharing a poem for our "Quote Books".


Halloween
It's Halloween! It's Halloween!
The moon is full and bright
And we shall see what can't be seen
On any other night.
Skeletons and ghosts and ghouls,
Grinning goblins fighting duels,
Werewolves rising from their tombs,
Witches on their magic brooms.
In masks and gown we haunt the street
And knock on doors for trick or treat.
Tonight we are the king and queen,
For oh tonight it's Halloween!

Wishing you an evening full of moonlight and magic!
 
 
I thought I would share this poem today since we are close to Halloween and I'll have lots of pictures I'll need to scrapbook. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes or poems next week. Hope you enjoy this poem!  (Ps. I found this poem at scrapbook.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment