Voting

Friday, October 18, 2013

I Am In LOVE ~ Season's Tweetings Gift Bag Kit!!

I thought today I'd share a few more items I made for the craft event I'll be at on October 19th. I made these cute gift bags with tags (and filled the bags with peppermint candy). These are from an adorable kit (Season's Tweetings Gift Bag Kit, Z1913) that you can buy from the mini catalog. You receive 6 bags, 9 tags, and an super, duper cute stamp set! All of that for just $14.95! 

This stamp set can also be used to make holiday cards too...they would be easy to put together. If you would like to do a workshop let me know and we can get it on the schedule!

The first picture shows the kit before I got started with it. The 2nd picture shows you a few bags and the tags (I had to go to the store to get more candy to finish filling the rest of the bags). Adorable is the word that keeps coming to my mind...what do you think?



Ps. Reminder: If you're in the San Diego area and want to stop in to say hi and see these items in person...please stop over! I'll be at Santee Christian Church, 8410 Fanita Dr. ~ 9am - 3pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment