Voting

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ Believe in Yourself



                Today I'm sharing a poem for our "Quote Books".


                                            Believe in Yourself


 Believe in yourself -
in the power you have
to control your own life, day by day,
Believe in the strength
that you have deep inside,
and your faith will help
show you the way.
Believe in tomorrow
and what it will bring -
let a hopeful heart carry you through,
For the things will work out
if you trust and believe
there's no limit
to what you can do. 


I thought I would share this poem today because I thought it would look great on scrapbook layoutr maybe inside a card. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes or poems next week. Hope you enjoy this poem! (Ps. I found this poem at scrapbook.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment