Voting

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ Lost Tooth

Today I'm sharing a poem for our "Quote Books".


Lost Tooth


Today was the day
MY TOOTH finally fell out.
I wanted to jump
and laugh and shout.

Now, I can do the things
other kids do...
show off the hole
and let Jello SQUISH through.

My mom grabbed the camera
and started to cry
(It's bound to grow back
so I'm not sure why)

The best part of all is much later tonight
I'll hop into bed and turn off the light
Then, after I close my sleepy eyes,
the tooth fairy will come
and leave a SURPRISE!
 
 
 
I thought I would share this poem today because my son has lost 3 teeth in the last week or so. So, I know at some point I'll be making a scrapbook layout. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes or poems next week. Hope you enjoy this poem!  (Ps. I found this poem at scrapbook.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment