Voting

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sneak Peek ~ Picture My Life ~ Need An Easy, Fast, and Fun Way To Share Your Photos?

I thought I'd share another sneak peek. Close To My Heart has a new product line coming out on February 1st. It's called "Picture My Life". So, if you are always saying to yourself..."I want to scrapbook but I just don't really have the time" ...well, that is about to change in a few days!


You'll be able to make an entire album super fast. There are 8 different themes to choose from. Each one is designed to be able to use approximately 100 photos (comes with 10 memory protectors). So now you'll be able to add some journaling (so everyone will know who is in the photos and the dates)...and then put it all into an album...easy, fast, and fun! Get those photos out of your boxes, cell phones, and computers...and get them into albums where everyone (family and friends) can enjoy them!  




No comments:

Post a Comment