Voting

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Graduation Card And Thank You Gift For The Counselor Who Made Middle School A Little Easier

I thought today I'd share the card I made my daughter for her 8th grade graduation. I used the paper pack "Chalk It Up" (X7184B), stamp set "Great Job" (C1588), markers to color the stamp in, and a few "White Enamel Stars" (Z2010). I wanted something that was as bright, creative, and fun as she is. I think it was exactly that. 

CTMH Chalk It Up Card For Graduation

I also wanted to share the "Thank You" gift I made for the school counselor. The counselor was a big help at school and really made life at middle school better for my daughter. So I made the counselor this dry erase board (I added a saying to it but didn't get a picture of that, and also a card that I forgot to take a picture of). I also put a pack of dry erase markers in with the gift so she can change the saying to whenever she wants. I used retired paper and stickers but you can get this month's sotm "Life Is Wonderful" if you like the sticker and make that topper super easy (and in whatever color you want to match your paper). I think it came out nice and hope she enjoys it.   

Dry Erase Board Thank You Gift


No comments:

Post a Comment