Voting

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Look How Cute These Treat Bags Are!

I thought today I'd share a few ideas here from the CTMH Art Department. I created some artwork but haven't had time yet to take photos...with my kids home from school my schedule is all kinds of crazy. Anyway, I hope you enjoy these ideas. I just love the little treat bags they made. If you have a Cricut machine you can order one of the cartridges to make some for your next party...or they are a great way to give a little gift. The "Make a Wish" came from a cartridge too. The stamp sets that they used are: "Spring Banner" (M1044), "Mini Calendar" (M1050), "Blooming Heart" (M1049), "Timely Tidings" (M1047), and "A Quick Hello" (M1048). You might not realize it but they are all "M" size stamp sets...they are all $2.95 each. I thought that for the price...they really give the card and treat bags some real punch! 


Cricut Treat Bags Using "M" Size Stamps

Ps. There are other "M" size stamp sets too...just go look on my website. 


No comments:

Post a Comment