Voting

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Notepad Gifts Using Confetti Wishes Paper Pack

I finally took pictures of some of the artwork I did using "Confetti Wishes" paper pack. I made three (2) page layouts (which I didn't take photos) of my son's 2nd birthday party. I wanted to use up the paper pack (which I haven't completely done yet) so I made 3 notepad covers. I still have some of the paper and plan to make a few birthday cards to finish using up this pack. Once I make the cards I'll share them too. I used a card idea that CTMH's Art Department made as a guide to make these. I think they came out cute! I plan to use these for little gifts when customers put in an order (one might be coming your way if you order).   


CTMH Notepad Covers


Along with the paper I used one of my favorite CTMH products "Shimmer Trim". I am so excited that we keep getting new colors of this stuff! It's so easy to use...and no mess either...since it's glitter. Love this stuff! I also used 2 stamp sets: Capture The Day (A1165) and "Happy Birds" (C1600). Let me know what you think of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment