Voting

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Card Class ~ Or Get Kit Mailed To You!

I put together a card kit for a class I have scheduled for March 5th at 1:00pm. If you are local (La Mesa, Ca.) and would like to come to the class to make the kit (the paper is pre-cut, you'll need to stamp, color, and cut a few of the pieces) let me know so I can make sure to have enough kits cut. The cost for the class is $10 and you will be making 1 of each of the cards in the photo. 

If you are not local but would like to make the card kit I can mail you the kit (I'll do the stamping for you). The cost for the kit to be mailed is $15 (or you can pick up the kit for $10 if you can't make the class and are local).

It's always good to have a few cards on hand...to be ready when you need them. 

CTMH Card Kit Available

No comments:

Post a Comment