Voting

Monday, February 15, 2016

Sharing A Simple Card Idea ~ You Can Change It To Fit Any Holiday Or Theme

I thought today I'd share the Valentine's Day card I made for hubby. I gave it to him with a little gift (it was a small shovel with a bag of jelly beans, with a tag that said "I dig you"). I didn't get a photo of the gift, just the card. I forgot to take a photo and he's eaten a bunch of the jelly beans already. I used my Cricut cartridges "Artbooking" (Z3169) and "Art Philosophy" (Z3171) to make the cuts. The card wasn't fancy. I like simple, clean designs. I also added my favorite CTMH product "Shimmer Trim". I love this stuff. I figured I'd share this cute idea...you never know when you'll need a simple card.    

CTMH Heart Card With Shimmer Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment