Voting

Monday, September 24, 2012

Bats, Bats, And More Bats!


I thought today I would show you a picture of one of the bats I made this weekend. They are very plain and simple since they are for my son's 2nd grade class for Halloween. On the inside of the bat's wings will have "Happy Halloween" stamped (still need to do that to all the bats...I ran out of time since I had to take my daughter to a playdate) and on the other wing has my son's name that he wrote (after I took the photo). I was going to use ribbon to hold the pencil's in place but my son thought I should use the ties you get with trashbags...he said it would be easier for his buddies to get the pencils off. So, maybe not the prettiest but what he wants...he gets...at least for this project. I used the Cricut "Artiste" cartridge (Z1790) to cut all the bats...I love this product! It made this project super easy to make and my son is super happy to be able to share a little something with his buddies! Looks like a win-win to me!    
Ps. I used retired CTMH 2-tone cardstock...brown (in photo) and black for the bats...and I cut them at 2 1/2 inches...incase you are wondering.  

No comments:

Post a Comment