Voting

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sympathy Card

I found out the other day that my Aunt passed away. I haven't seen that part of my family in many years (I am on the West Coast and they are on the East Coast). But I thought I would make a card to send to them. I wanted to keep it simple and just write a note inside. I thought I would share the card here today along with the saying I found for the inside of the card. And, since I found a few nice sayings I thought I would share them tomorrow (for our quote books). I realized today it is good to have a few sympathy sayings in my quote book...for when they are needed.

The saying I put inside the card: "May you find peace and love in the memories you cherish." Stop back here tomorrow for the rest of the ones I found.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment