Voting

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Sympathy

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"To live in hearts we leave behind, is not to die."

~"Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us every day, unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear. 

~"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal."

~"The angels are always near to those who are grieving, to whisper to them that their loved ones are safe in the hand of G-d."     

~"No person is ever truly alone. Those who live no more, whom we loved, echo still within our thoughts, our words, our hearts."

I thought I would share some "Sympathy" type quotes today. Since I needed one for yesterday's card I thought it would be good to have a few in our quotes books. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week.

1 comment: