Voting

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ Trick Or Treaters ~ Halloween

I usually do the quotes today to add to your quote book...but I decided today to do a poem instead.

Trick or Treaters

Sidewalks full of trick or treaters,
Lots of little candy eaters,
In their costumes having fun,
Halloween's for everyone.

From door to door the bells are ringing
Knockers, knocking, voices singing,
Children, the old and in between
Celebrating Halloween.

 

I thought I would share a poem today about "Trick or Treaters" for Halloween. I thought this poem would look really cute on a scrapbook layout. It would also look good inside a Halloween card too I think. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week. Hope you enjoyed the poem!

No comments:

Post a Comment