Voting

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Cousins

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Cousin to cousin we'll always be, special friends from the same family tree."  

~"There's a special kind of closeness that only families know, that begins with childhood trust and deepens as you grow."    

~"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter and sharing of pleasure."
 
~"A cousin sees the first tear, catches the second, and stops the third."     

~"Cousins are different beautiful flowers in the same garden."   

I thought I would share some "cousin" quotes today. I have a ton of photos of my children and their cousins that I will need to get scrapbooked. I thought some cute quotes would be great on a few layouts. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment