Voting

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Halloween Titles

I thought I would do the quotes today (these are really more like titles) to add to your quote book...

~"Tickled to my bones" (thought this would be cute with the coffins we are going to make)  

~"Batty over Halloween"  

~"Best Witches!"

~"Fangtastic Halloween."  

~"Gruesome twosome"

~"Carving out good times"

~"Hip Hip Hooray! Today is candy day!"

~"Have a Spooktacular Halloween!"
 
I thought I would share some "Halloween" type titles today. I thought with Halloween coming soon we could use these on our projects. They would look cute on cards or tags (coffins too!). Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment