Voting

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Want To Get Your Craft Items Organized? Let's Make Crafting FUN!

If you're looking for a storage container to get more organized then you'll want to check out the new containers that Close To My Heart has for sale. I bought the medium size one (Z4139)...and love it!

The reasons I love it: they hold a ton of supplies, they have a really pretty design on them, they are clear ~ so you can see what's inside easily, they come with handles, they come with removable dividers, they are stackable, and best reason of all...my supplies are organized to make crafting FUN!    

I took a few photos to show you...before I put products in...and after I put products in. And, there is still some room if I want to add items too. So, check out the photos and if you think you want to see all the containers and inserts (to hold the smaller craft boxes or My Acrylix Blocks)...go HERE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment