Voting

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Want An Idea To Organize Your Stamp Sets?

I thought today I would share an idea to help organize your stamp sets. Close To My Heart sells these great stamp set holders "My Acrylix Organizer" (Z1038). They hold up to 15 sets. One reason I love them is the organizer has a handle and is easy to move around. Another reason is they also stack up great in my cabinet. But, if you're like me, you have many boxes...so I thought it's time to get the stamp sets a little more organized. I think I'm going to make labels.

I came up of a great idea I thought was worth sharing...I could use the chalkboard shapes (Z1788) and the chalkboard marker (Z1767)...or I could buy the 12x12" chalkboard sheet (Z1789) and make my own shapes. This way I can change the label if I decide to change the sets I have inside the box. I keep moving the sets around as I buy new ones...this would work great I think.      
Ps. This would be a great gift idea too...you could make homemade jams, dressings, oils, or jellies and use these labels on the jars.   

No comments:

Post a Comment