Voting

Friday, November 30, 2012

Love The Bags I Can Make With My "Art Philosophy" and "Artiste" Cricut Cartridges!

Last year I made a few of these cute little bags with my "Art Philosophy" (Z1686) Cricut cartridge for holiday gifts. I thought I'd share them again since I think they are just too cute. Also, my cousin's daughter is having a birthday party (she's turning 8 years old)...under the sea theme. So, I am cutting the bags on my machine for a craft project at the party. The kids can stamp and sticker the bags with sea animals (planning on making them in all different colors so they can choose which one they would like). Then they can fill them with some candy as one of their "Thank you for coming" (party favors) to take home. I'll make sure to take a few photos and post them after the party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment