Voting

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ Pumpkin's Place

I usually do the quotes today to add to your quote book...but I decided today to do a poem instead.

 

Pumpkin's Place

However many pumpkins sit
Along the pumpkin vine,
The biggest and the roundest one
Is going to be mine.
I'll carve his eyes, a nose, and mouth,
Like no one's ever seen,
Then set him on the window ledge
The eve of Halloween.
He'll celebrate this night of nights,
Atop this special place,
So those who pass beneath his seat
Will see his glowing face.


I thought I would share this fun poem today. I know it's past Halloween...but we'll have photos that will need to be scrapbooked, so I figured it would be fine to post. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week. Enjoy the poem!
Ps. This is our Halloween 2012 pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment