Voting

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Video ~ The Right Tools Make All the Difference ~ Watch This Video To See How True It Is!

I thought I would share a video that Close To My Heart put on youtube called "The Right Tools Make All the Difference". They share some new fun tools...that will help make your projects easier. I'm not that into making flowers...but I have to say, I may just need to buy the Quilling Tool (Z1795). I'm picturing all the beautiful flowers I could make. And, I love the chalkboard shapes (Z1788) and marker (Z1767) too. I think putting that on a teacher gift would be fun! So, take a few minutes and enjoy the video!
Ps. If you're looking for a gift for someone that likes to be crafty...you should think about buying the medium organizer (Z4139) and fill it with a few tools and embellishments. I know I would LOVE to find that gift under my tree!  

No comments:

Post a Comment