Voting

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Holiday Sayings / Gift Ideas

I thought I would do some sayings today (these would go with gift items for holiday gifts) to add to your quote book...

~"We have to ad-"mitt" you're the greatest!" (oven mitt) 

~"When you feel like a basket case, take a break...and slow your pace." (basket/bag with bath items)  

~"We just "popped" in to wish you a Merry Christmas." (popcorn)

~"Wishing you a season filled with sweetness." (candy)     

~"Christmas cookies and happy hearts, this is how the holiday starts." (cookies)

I thought I would share some fun holiday sayings today. I think these are the start of some good gift ideas. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment