Voting

Monday, May 13, 2013

A Spring Birthday Gift Idea ~ I Love Sunflowers!

I thought I'd share with you the gift I made for a scrapbook buddy. It was her birthday at the end of April but I didn't see her until this past weekend. It was just a little something to let her know I was thinking of her. She's always so sunny so when I saw this (a yellow plant pot and a sunflower grow kit) I thought of her. I tried to make the tag for the front of the pot and on the card look sort-of like sunflowers. 

I used the SOTM from April for the plant pot tag and I also used "Perfect Fit- Birthday" (B1417) for the birthday saying in the middle. I stamped it on a piece of paper from the "Tommy" paper pack (X7169B). For the card I used "Buzz and Bumble" paper pack (X7164B). The chipboard came from the "Artiste" Cricut collection (Z1790). I like the way it came out...simple but cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment