Voting

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ MOTHER

Today I'm sharing a poem for our "Quote Books".

M-O-T-H-E-R

M is for the Moments she wiped away my tears
O is the Opportunity she gave me through the years
T is for her Thoughtfulness in everything she does
H reminds me of her Heart that's always filled with love
E is the Encouragement that is given out for free
R is for Reliable - she's always there for me

I thought I would share this poem today since Mother's Day is right around the corner. I thought it would look cute made into something fun to hang on the wall. I won't have time to use it this year (I thought you might) but now I'll be ready for next year. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes or poems next week. Hope you enjoy this poem!  (Ps. I found this poem at scrapbook.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment