Voting

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Anniversary Card Idea ~ Using For Always Paper Pack

I thought today I'd share the card I made hubby for our 17th Anniversary. I bought a card kit from my scrapbook buddy, Dawn Heuft. I changed it up a little and changed the words to fit the theme that I needed. The background paper came from the "For Always" (X7165B) paper pack. The white piece of paper was cut on the Cricut "Art Philosophy" Cartridge (Z1686) and then stamped with "Frame Flair" (D1546) and "The Happy Couple" (D1539). I don't remember which set the cute little hearts came from. But I know we have a bunch of sets with hearts so if you're planning on making this card you should be fine. I used the ribbon that came with the kit but could have used our "Black Shimmer Trim" (Z1809) just as easily. I like the way the card came out.    

No comments:

Post a Comment