Voting

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Looking To Make A Customize Stamp? Check This Out!

I thought I'd share something cool with you...it's only available until the end of July (it's going to be retired). It's CTMH's "K" size stamp set. It's a customized stamp. (There are a few sizes.)

~You can get a name stamp (great to stamp kid's name inside clothing for school / camp).
~You can get 2, 3, or 4 lines (up to 32 characters per line).
~You can also get a cute icon on them too if you want (there are a few choices).

What I love is you can get anything you want on the stamp...your information to stamp on catalogs, your website, email, blog, a cute saying...as long as it's up to 32 characters per line...you're good. If you make items (cards, tags, gifts, etc.) you can customize the items with your information...for pretty cheap...stamps are only $9.95. (you'll need a block to use the stamp...and ink ~ whatever color works for you, we have 40 colors to pick from!) Click HERE to check them out!
 
 Ps. The photo shows you the stamp I bought. The note is what CTMH sent with it (gives you a clear idea of what I ordered). The last line I cut off so I can use it depending on what I'm using it for or I can put it aside and not use it. I love my stamp...and I might order another one with all my links.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment