Voting

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ A Hundred Years

Today I'm sharing a poem for our "Quote Books".

                                     A Hundred Years

A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was,
the sort of house I lived in,
or the kind of car I drove.
But the world may be different,
because I was important in the life of a child.
 

I thought I would share this poem today because I just started (last week) caring for a 10 week old baby in my daycare. I like to take photos of them while they are in my care (showing them growing up while they are with me). So when they get older and go on to new adventures I can give them a mini album. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes or poems next week. Hope you enjoy this poem! (Ps. I don't know where I found this poem...I've had it for years.)

No comments:

Post a Comment