Voting

Monday, July 22, 2013

Sneak Peek ~ Cricut Artbooking Mini Album You Can Make!

SNEAK PEEK: I thought today I'd share a photo of something you can make when you buy the Cricut collection "Artbooking". This collection will be available August 1st (when the new catalog is available...filled with all kinds of amazing Close To My Heart products!). How adorable is this mini album?!

 
Ps. If you want to get the collection before August 1st...become a consultant! I would love for you to join in on the fun! Join my team today (Click HERE!)...and not only will you receive the Essentials Kit (packed with a ton of fun products) for $49 but you can purchase products at a discount, get training to start an amazing business, and meet so many new friends (other consultants from all across the USA, Canada, and now Australia too!) If you have any questions contact me...I'm here for you.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment