Voting

Friday, August 16, 2013

Have You Checked Out The New "Make It From Your Heart" How-To Guide From CTMH Yet?

Close To My Heart decided to bring out another "Make It From Your Heart" (9042) how-to guide for everyone to purchase ($7.95). If you're not familiar with the first one...it is a softbound how-to publication...featuring 16 two-page layout patterns, 2 single-page patterns, and 12 different card patterns. Since it's softbound it's lightweight...which is great if you want to take it when you go to a crop...or even if you want to carry it while you're out and about (and might have some waiting to do) to check it out. I love taking a book to look at if I know I have someplace to go that I'll have to wait. It's just another way I can fit in scrapbook time...putting together layouts...in my head...so when I do have time to pull my supplies out...I'm ready to rock. So, check it out and let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment