Voting

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ Family Tree

Today I'm sharing a poem for our "Quote Books".


Family Tree

Apart we are in many ways, and different we remain
Though we are still connected, the same blood runs through our veins
It unites us when we are lost, in dark times it is our key
Its where each one of us belong, in the (INSERT YOUR FAMILY NAME) Family Tree

 
I thought I would share this poem today because I think it would look great with the tree overlay that you can make with the Artbooking Cricut cartridge. My scrapbook buddy Dawn made a pretty layout...and when I saw this poem it reminded me of it. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes or poems next week. Hope you enjoy this poem!  (Ps. I found this poem at scrapbook.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment