Voting

Friday, August 30, 2013

September's Special ~ You Are My Happy ~ National Stamping Month ~ 3 Adorable Stamp Sets!

I think you are going to love September's special! It's called "You Are My Happy". This special starts September 1st...and ends Sept. 30th. It's for National Stamping Month. With this special you'll get 3 D-size stamp sets. One set has adorable images, one set is an alphabet set, and the 3rd set is full of fun sayings! Here is the flyer for that special along with a peek of what you'll get! You just need to buy $50.00 or more in products and you'll get all 3 stamp sets for $10.00 (full retail value is $47.90).

 
And, you can add the Stamp Of The Month for just another $5.00 (I'll be posting more information on the SOTM next week). That's a lot of bang for your buck! If you have any questions let me know. If not, you can get the special (and the SOTM) on my website starting Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment