Voting

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ I Am An Artist

Today I'm sharing a poem for our "Quote Books".



I Am An Artist

I am an artist.

My definition of art is creating
something with my hands that is an
expression of who I am.

Art is a part of me.
I can't escape the urge to create,
to get out my feelings in the way
of paper and glue. Or losing myself
behind the lens of my camera.
I am so thankful for my art.

It's my own personal therapy.
And in the process I am leaving my mark
in the works I create.

I am an artist.

And there is nothing else in the world
I would rather be.

I thought I would share this poem today because my daughter's favorite class right now is Art. Plus, if we scrapbook, make cards, stamp, or do paper crafts projects...it works for us too. Wouldn't it make a cute layout showing us making something...and have this poem in the layout?! Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes or poems next week. Hope you enjoy this poem!  (Ps. I found this poem at scrapbook.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment