Voting

Friday, August 8, 2014

Artwork Using Hostess Stamp Sets ~ Want A Way To Earn These Stamp Sets FREE?

If you are not familiar with Close To My Heart...or just might not know...we have Hostess Stamp Sets that you can only earn if you host a party. A party is an order or orders starting at $150. (I can put a link on my website so your order(s) can count as a party...just need to hit "Join" next to your party...and off you go!) Anyway, there are 10 stamp sets in the Annual Inspirations catalog that just came out August 1st. You can find out exactly what is in each set by finding them in the catalog on pages 5-10. Also, you get the sets at a discounted price too...which is pretty cool I think.



So, with this in mind, I thought I would share over the next week or so artwork from CTMH's Art Department using each of these stamp sets. If you decide you want to host a party (or have an order for at least $150 in products) contact me and we can get started on earning some of these really fun Hostess Stamp Sets for FREE (and at the discounted cost too)!



CTMH Hostess Stamp Set Artwork


  CTMH Hostess Stamp Set Artwork


CTMH Hostess Stamp Set Artwork


CTMH Hostess Stamp Set Artwork


No comments:

Post a Comment