Voting

Friday, August 1, 2014

CTMH's August Special ~ Picture Perfection! ~ Picture My Life Kits Are Easy and Fun!

Close To My Heart is having a special during the month of August. It's called "Picture Perfection!". When you place an order for any of the 13 available Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs featured in the 2014–2015 Annual Inspirations idea book at their full retail price of $24.95, you are eligible to add your choice of one qualifying Memory Protectors™ 10-pack for just $3.00! Check out this flyer for all the details.

CTMH Picture My Life

If you haven't checked out these kits yet you are so going to want to. They are easy to put together (no adhesive is even needed). I love that I can take pictures from a time frame where I may only have a few (not enough to do a bunch of 2 page layouts) but put them together...I can have them in an album. For example, right now I am working on Chantilly PML kit for my daughter...the pictures are from when she was 6 weeks to 6 months old...the kit pulls them all together and these photos are no longer sitting in a box. Go check the kits out and enjoy yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment