Voting

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ Welcome Back

Today I'm sharing a poem for our "Quote Books".




Welcome Back

Summer's over ... it was fun
Now it's time to get things done
Catch the bus and be on time
Standing straight in all those lines

Getting homework every day
Do it quick and then go play
Early nights and days so full
Following those school time rules

Do your best and you will see
Life will go by so quickly
For one day when you are grown
Your lessons written all in stone

You will know that in the end
These the best days you will spend
Sharing knowledge doing well
Your future has a lot to tell.



I thought I would share this poem because my children start school today. I figure at some point I'll scrapbook about them and school. This way I'll be ready. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes or poems next week. Hope you enjoy this poem!  (Ps. I found this poem at scrapbook.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment