Voting

Friday, August 29, 2014

Thank You Card Ideas

I thought today I'd share the cards I made to give to my children's teachers. Both my children had a "Back To School" night this week. So, if you know me (or follow my blog or Facebook page) you know I like to send "Thank You" cards to the teachers for staying late and letting us visit their classroom.

CTMH Thank You Cards

This photo has some of the cards I made for the guy teachers...this year between the two children we have a lot of guy teachers. I kept them very simple...wasn't sure the guys would like bling. I also used a few of the cards I made with the Laughing Lola paper I shared not too long ago (I used them for the ladies). Anyway, the paper I used and the stamp sets are all retired. I try to use retired products to show you that it's good to use up supplies you have to make space for the brand new stuff. Maybe this weekend I'll make something with new products. So make sure to check back here next week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment