Voting

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Corner Bookmarks ~ Wings Paper, Dreams Come True Stamp Set & Pearl Gems

I wanted to share another one of the swaps I was in using Close To My Heart products from the new catalog. These are corner bookmarks. I think they came out nice...not too fancy...so they'll get used for everyday reading. (which I try to do everyday!) I used paper from the "Wings" paper pack. I also used the stamp set "Dreams Come True" (D1470) (which I think is a really pretty set...love the flowers!). And, I wanted to add just a little something extra...so I added 3 pearl colored "Opaques Adhesive Gems" (Z1336). I think the gems gave it that finished look. So now I'm looking forward to using these fun bookmarks (instead of just a ripped piece of paper)! If you like to read...you should make some of these too!

No comments:

Post a Comment