Voting

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"A son may outgrow your lap, but he will never outgrow your heart."

~"No earthly joys could bring more pleasure than a little boy to love and treasure."

~"You are the "sonshine" of my life!"

~"Boys are G-d's way of telling you that your house is too neat!"

~"Rub-a-dub-dub...there's a boy in the tub...splashing and shouting with glee. He's scrubbed and he's rubbed and he's played in the tub, and now he's as clean as can be!"

I thought I would share some "Son" type quotes today. Since we just had a Cosmic Bowling party for my son (for his 6th birthday) he is on my mind. I can't believe how big he is getting! My baby is all gone...and it makes me sad and happy at the same time...if that is even possible. So I thought I would share these quotes. Don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them for my pages. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment