Voting

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"A sister is a special kind of friend."

~"A sister is a gift, both precious and rare, she gives from her heart, true love and care."

~"Sisters make the good times better and the bad times easier."

~"A sister knows everything about you...and loves you anyway!"

~"A sister, a brother, share a bond like no other."

I thought I would share some "Sister" type quotes today. My son is home today sick and missing his sister while she's in school. It had me thinking about the bond my kids have and I thought I would share these quotes. Don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them for my pages. So enjoy the quotes!

2 comments:

  1. So true...It is a great blessing when siblings have a close bond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching them when the love is flowing. :)

    ReplyDelete