Voting

Monday, February 21, 2011

Creative Basics Wings Paper Collection Comes With Juniper Satin Loop Ribbon

I was pretty busy this weekend...meeting with our tax guy, and my daughter did a booth sale at the mall to sell Girl Scout cookies (only 2 more weeks of cookie selling!). Plus the usual household stuff that gets done during the weekend. So, that leads me to...no artwork to share. But I thought I would take the time to point out a great product we sell...especially if you like to make cards! You'll find it on page 114 in the catalog...it's called "Creative Basics Wings Collection" (X5812). I think it's a great deal...for $7.95 (+ tax & s/h)...you get 12 ~ 12"x12" B&T Duos (which is 6 each of 2 designs) and 4 yards of Juniper Satin Loop Ribbon. If you also buy "Cards and Envelopes" X1410...you'll get 50 of each to make a TON of cards to give out! And you could also add some stamping or embellishments to really dress the cards up! So, go check the collection out and let me know what you think!   

No comments:

Post a Comment