Voting

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"A family is stitched together with love."

~"You're ever in my thoughts and always in my heart."

~"Love bridges two hearts."

~"Wishing you a tub full of love!"

~"I love you, a bushel and a peck, a bushel and a peck, and a hug around the neck!"

I thought I would share some more "Valentine's Day" type quotes today. My children are having parties at school today and it had me thinking about how much I love this holiday (any reason to eat candy works for me!). So I thought I would share these quotes. Don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them for my pages. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment