Voting

Monday, May 2, 2011

Cute T-Shirts I Got At The Expo

I had a very busy weekend...I went to the Scrapbook Expo, an all-day Daycare Assoc. Conference, got haircuts for the whole family, did some housework, and  household shopping too! It was very busy and lots of fun. What I didn't get to do...was make any artwork for my blog. So, I thought I would take a photo of the cute t-shirts I bought at the Expo (I also bought some other stuff too...but nothing else as cute to share). And, I have to add that my 6 year old son (who is in Kindy and learning to read) thought it was great that he could just about read the whole saying on the blue t-shirt. Gotta love it! He was so excited...it was just too cute! Well, hope you think the t-shirts are as cute as my son thinks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment