Voting

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

National Scrapbooking Month Promotion ~ Tutorial ~ Bonus Offer ~ Become A Consultant & Save 50% On The New Consultant Kit!

I thought I would share the tutorial that Close To My Heart put on youtube to show how to use the May's Special for National Scrapbooking Month ~ "You & Me" kit.  After you watch this video you are going to want to buy this kit! There are 3 ways to get it...spend $50 and get it for $15, just buy the kit for $34.95 (CC1012), or become a consultant (***as a bonus...if you become a Close To My Heart Consultant during May...you'll save 50% off on your New Consultant Kit along with getting this kit free!) So, check out the video and then go to my website and buy the kit...and think about becoming a consultant...this would be the month to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment