Voting

Monday, May 16, 2011

Reminder: May Is Almost Over ~ If You Want To Buy: The Stamp Of The Month "Chairs To You" & The Kit "You & Me" You Better Hurry!!

So, last night I received an email from someone saying they didn't have an account...so they couldn't leave a comment on my blog for the drawing. I didn't realize you needed one...I'm not sure how it all works. (sorry, I kind-of have this blog thing down...sort-of) Anyway, her comment was she loved the memory boxes I made. I decided to add her name into the drawing and will draw a random name and let the winner know! Thanks for entering and hope the winner likes the box and stamp sets. :)
***Also, while I'm posting...just wanted to remind everyone that we are at the middle of the month...incase you want to buy the Stamp Of The Month (Chairs To You ~ D1456) or the really cute "You & Me" kit! You don't want to forget...because once the month is over...so are being able to buy these adorable items!

No comments:

Post a Comment