Voting

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Education is not the filling of a pail but the lighting of a fire."

~"Experience is the hardest teacher, it gives the test before the lesson."

~"A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind, and touches a heart."

~"I am not "just" a teacher, I am the manager of the world's greatest resource-- Children."

~"Tell me and I forget. Show me and I remember. Involve me and I understand." (Chinese Proverb)

I thought I would share some "teacher" type quotes today. I thought with this being Teacher Appreciation week and I'm working on the gifts...it would be fitting to do these type of quotes.  Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment