Voting

Friday, May 27, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Gift For My Son's Kindy Teacher

I was able to get one of the gifts done for Teacher Appreciation week. Some other things in life came up and I just couldn't get them all done. So, one down and one to go. This one I am going to share still needs my son to draw some artwork on the tags and write his name on the 1st tag...with the cute poem on it (top left corner tag). I used the "True Fit Folio" (X1404) to make the album. (I already posted a video showing you how to make these cute albums.) I also used the "Mayberry" paper. I think it came out cute and there are lots of spots that the teacher can add photos of the class to remember everyone if she wants. Hopefully she'll like it!    

2 comments:

  1. This turned out nice Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think once he adds his artwork to the album it will really be a special gift. His teacher has been teaching for 42 years...so I figured she has gotten just about everything over the years...just wanted something a little different (and a little more personal).

    ReplyDelete