Voting

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Customers / Friends Appreciation Sale!!

I decided to have a customers / friends appreciation sale. Since I am so thankful for everyone in my life I thought it would be a great time to show it!! (This is a perfect time to stock up for yourself and/or get some fabulous gifts! See some great ideas at the end of this post!)

So, starting today, Wednesday 23rd (right now!) until next Wednesday 30th (11:59 MST)     
~~I have 2 exciting offers~~

#1~If you buy the "Cricut Art Philosophy Collection" (Z1686) you'll get an "A" size stamp set for FREE! (value $6.95~your choice, from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Catalog)

#2~If you place an order $30 or more you'll receive a FREE pack of gems or sparkles (value $2.95~ your choice of which one/color)  

*****All you have to do is place your order on my website HERE!!! Once your order is placed I will send you an email to find out which FREE item/color you would like. Your FREE item will ship separate from your order.

**If your order is over $150 contact me HERE to place your order so you can get $25 in REWARDS on-top of the other FREE items!   

I do want to add~ This is a personal offer from me and not a CTMH promotion.
Also, I wanted to remind you about the November Special "Holiday Wishes" and the "November Stamp Of The Month" (see earlier posts for more information on these 2 great deals!)

And, here is a few fabulous gift ideas:
~Shoulder Tote (Z4204) (I have this bag and LOVE it!)
~How-To Books (for Scrapbooking: 9029, 9030, 9034, 9031 and for Cardmaking: 9032, 9033)
~Studio J Membership (Online Scrapbooking: SJ5P)
~Cricut Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686)
~Workshop On The Go Kits (These are great kits that even come with directions!)

**This is a special "Thank You" to everyone! Have a Great Thanksgiving! And, Happy Shopping!!**

2 comments: