Voting

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Health

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book."

~"Sometimes I get the feeling the aspirin companies are sponsoring my headaches. 

~"In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired."

~"I count it as a certainty that in paradise, everyone naps."  

~"The best six doctors anywhere and no can deny it are sunshine, water, rest, and air, exercise, and diet. These six will gladly you attend if only you are willing, your mind they'll ease, your will they'll mend, and charge you not a shilling."

I thought I would share some "Health" type quotes today. I've been really sick all week...so, this topic seems fitting. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

2 comments:

  1. These quotes really spoke to me today. I've been sick lately, too. I know I've thanked you before, but thank you for sharing these quotes with all of us. You're a real dear! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hopefully you'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete