Voting

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Silly

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?"

~"I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on Ebay. 

~"Life is tough, get a helmet!"

~"Crazy is a relative term in my family."  

~"When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane."

I thought I would share some "Silly" type quotes today. I thought with the holidays coming we could use a good laugh. The next few weeks will be busy for everyone...but at least we have something to make us laugh. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

4 comments:

  1. These really make me smile. Way to go, Lauren! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I could see a scrapbook page with my daughter playing with ALL her Barbies...and the 1st quote. :) Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete